Grundfos UPS 25-80N (180) Hot Water Service Circulator 240V
Grundfos UPS25-80N Hot Water Circulating Pump (Part No. 95906439)
THIS PUMP IS BRAND NEW BUT THE BOX IS DAMAGED – COMES WITH 2X FITTINGS AS SEEN IN THE PHOTOS
Grundfos UPS 25-80N domestic Hot Water Service Circulator pump is suitable for domestic Hot Water applications.
This pump has 180mm port to port dimensions. Fittings are not included, see related items for 3/4″ Brass BSP Union Set required.
Grundfos Product No.:95906439
The pump is of the canned rotor type, i.e. pump and motor form an integral unit without shaft seal and with only two gaskets for sealing. The bearings are lubricatd by the pumped liquid.
The pump is characterized by:
- Ceramic shaft and radial bearings.
- Carbon axial bearing.
- Stainless steel rotor can and bearing plate.
- Corrosion-resistant impeller, Composite, PES/PP.
- Stainless steel pump housing.
The motor is a 1-phase motor. No additional motor protection is required.
UPS pumps constitute a complete range of 3-speed circulator pumps, available both in 50 and 60 Hz.
The pumps can be used in both open and closed systems. UPS pumps are of the canned-rotor type, i.e. pump and motor form an integral unit without a shaft seal and with only two gaskets for sealing. The bearings are lubricated by the pumped liquid.
UPS pumps are designed for circulation of liquids in heating and air-conditioning systems. Pumps with bronze or stainless steel housings are also suitable for use in hot-water service systems. Examples of typical applications are:
- One- and two-pipe heating systems
- Main pumps
- Zone pumps
- Boiler shunt pumps
- Pumps for heating surfaces
- Underfloor heating systems
- Solar heating systems
- Heat pump systems
- Geothermal heating systems
- Heat recovery systems
- Two-pipe air-conditioning systems
- Pumps for refrigeration units.
Features and benefits
- Low noise
- Low energy
- Complete range
- Available with corrosion-resistant stainless steel or bronze pump housing
- Wide range of accessories.
Secondary hot water circulator for secondary hot water distribution to circulate water in the system to ensure hot water is available on demand.
- Quiet operation
- Maintenance free
- Single speed operation
- Highest quality engineering and corrosion free materials for long life expectancy
- Wras approved